Bookkeeping Services for Business
Maintaining a complete, permanent and accurate record of all of your business’s transactions can be a daunting task for the entrepreneur or small business owner. Yet, understanding the combined effect of all such transactions on the financial position of the business, as a whole, is critical to your ongoing business success.
Perhaps one of the better ways to describe the scope of the Bookkeeping Services available from Aylett Grant Tax is to list just a few of the bookkeeping questions, issues and concerns that confront entrepreneurs and small business owners in the conduct of day-to-day business.
Our accountants and bookkeeping professionals work to the highest standards to ensure that these tasks and issues are dealt with, freeing you to re-focus on the growth and success of your business.
We recognize that every business is unique and, as a result, your particular needs are unique. The best way to get started in narrowing down how Aylett Grant can most effectively help you and your business, is to contact us our business accounting professionals for a consultation.
GST and HST Remittance
- What is exempt?
- Do I need to register?
- How do I file a GST return?
- How often do I report? Quarterly? Annually?
- What about HST?
- Are our remittances on schedule?
Payroll, Payroll Deductions, T4’s and Worker’s Compensation
Deducting, remitting, and reporting payroll deductions
- What are my responsibilities as an employer?
- What forms are required to be completed? By who?
- What deductions are required to be withheld?
Accounts Payables and Receivables
- How much are you owed?
- How much do you owe?
- Are the cheques ready?
- What are my risks and exposures?
- How do my account records compare to the bank’s records?
- Are there any discrepancies?
Financial Statement Preparation
- Are we in compliance with the CRA’s requirements for financial statements
- Are my financial statements providing meaningful information enabling me to manage our operations more effectively?
- Would investors or banks get a true picture of our financial performance?
Aylett Grant Tax LLP: Professional Bookkeeping Service
From journal entries, through trial balance to year-end financial statements, Aylett Grant Tax LLP accounting and bookkeeping professionals will get the job done for you, leaving you to focus on where your time counts the most – your business!