Aylett Grant Tax LLP: Chartered Professional Accountants and Bookkeepers specializing in US Canada cross-border tax
With offices across Canada, we are positioned to manage and process the full scope of your Canadian, US and US Canada cross-border tax filing needs.
- Registered full-service Chartered Professional Accounting (CPA) firm
- Specializing in Canadian, American and Cross Border tax
- Federally licensed US tax practitioner
- Providing timely, cost-effective and accurate tax planning and preparation services
- Providing value through a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs and relevant tax laws and options
- Structuring our clients’ affairs in the most tax efficient manner
- Providing a broad and comprehensive blending of value-based services
- Over 20 years experience with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and the US Internal Revenue Services (IRS)
Our expertise allows us to effectively determine your minimum income tax liability in preparing and filing your personal or corporate tax return.
Relationship With CRA
Our relationship with CRA spans over 20 years. Decades of tax planning, consulting with CRA and preparation experience allow us to effectively and efficiently service small to medium-size companies.
Our Team of US Canada Cross-Border Tax Experts
Our team members are highly experienced accounting professionals and staff, specializing in Canadian and U.S. tax planning and preparation. They pride themselves and are committed to providing value to every client, large or small.
The team relies on an in-depth understanding of the tax rules of the CRA and the IRS.
- Small Business
- Self-Employed Individuals
- Estate and Trusts
Looking for help with Canadian, US, Personal, Corporate, Estate and Cross-Border Taxes?
Personal and Business taxes, Rental Income and income from the sale of US properties and Estate taxes all require expert handling to ensure the legal minimum taxes are paid and penalties avoided.
Aylett Grant Tax is a full service Chartered Professional Accounting (CPA) firm specializing in tax planning and preparation services in Canada and the US.
Our professional staff have expertise in the following areas:
- Individual and Corporate Tax Preparation
- Annual Financial Statement Preparation
- Auditing and CRA Audit Support
- Estate Tax and Trusts
- US Canada Cross-Border Tax Planning and Filing of US Canada Taxes
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Credits
- Tax Planning & Compliance
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Payroll Preparation